Terms & Conditions
• All dogs must be vaccinated against Parvo, Hepititus, Distemper, Lepto (DHL) and Kennel Cough.
• The Kennel Cough Vaccination is separate to the normal vaccinations. Please seek advice from your vet as to whether your dog has had the Kennel Cough Vaccination. If not then the Kennel Cough Vaccine needs to be administered at least 10 – 14 days prior to your dogs arrival.
• Dogs must be treated for Worms, Ticks, Fleas etc prior to arrival.
• A valid vaccination record must be produced on arrival. No dogs will be permitted without proof of vaccination.
• Should your dog require veterinary services during its stay then the kennel’s nominated veterinary practise will be used unless otherwise instructed.
• The cost of any veterinary treatment is the responsibility of the owner.
• The owner is responsible for the cost of any repairs to damages caused by their dog to the kennels, bedding or any equipment supplied by
Woodland Boarding Kennels.
• It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that dogs are able to co-habit while sharing a kennel.